Who are we:
At Wellington Water we are improving how we look after our most precious assets water, health, and the environment so we can see our communities prosper.
Where do you come in?
To support the BAU work of the team, we are looking for a new member who has experience in the reinstatements space. This is an important role as you will be the customer interfacing part of the crew as you are working around the region - check out the position description to see a full run-down of what you can expect.
You will be responsible for driving the 2-person crew to different locations around the region where works have been completed and returning the area to the pre-work state. The successful applicant will be expected to draw on prior experience in the reinstatements space.
We ideally are after someone with their Class 2 licence who isn't afraid of some hands-on labouring. The role will be based out of our Porirua Depot but the work will be done anywhere around the region so you will get to see plenty of spots in our beautiful city.
To be successful in this busy role, you will:
- Have relevant experience of industry principles and practical application
- Be comfortable recording data, including using paper, hand-held computer or tablet
- Be experienced in operating and maintaining equipment
- Be competent operating plant
- Have experience and understanding of traffic management requirements on sites
- Be physically fit
- Have a full, clean driver’s licence
- Be a quick learner who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment.
Tough ask? We don’t think so. Apply now and get on board with our people-focused, dynamic and evolving organisation.